Home > Hand Sanitizers, Hand Soap & Disinfectants > Safe Disinfectants
Vital Oxide BioLogic

Vital Oxide Page

Eco-Friendly! Kid Safe! Pet Safe!

Kills 99.999% of all bacteria and viruses and destroys odors on contact.


Vital Oxide is an exciting new disinfectant and deodorizer! It's safe for people, animals, and virtually any surface and fabric. Use Vital Oxide to sanitize and deodorize counter tops, cutting boards, pet beds, trash cans, carpets, bathrooms, and every place else!

One Product, 6 Solutions

Vital Oxide is your go to source for sanitizing and odor control:

  1. EPA-registered disinfectant that kills 99.999% of E. coli, MRSA, norovirus, salmonella, listeria, and much, much more.
  2. Food Contact Sanitizer – No rinse required, NSF registered (D2) sanitizer
  3. Mold and Mildew Killer – Kills and prevents spores for up to 7 months.
  4. Allergen Eliminator – Proven to be effective on neutralizing pet dander, dust mite, and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on bedding and sleeping areas.
  5. Odor Eliminator – Destroy virtually any odor on contact, including smoke, trash, cooking, pet, urine, feces, and many more without leaving a scent of its own.
  6. Carpet Sanitizer – Dilute 5:1 to sanitize and deodorize synthetic rugs and carpets. Approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute.

Use Vital Oxide everywhere that you really want to be sure is clean.

BioLogic Page

BioLogic controls germs on surfaces for up to 90 days!

Kills bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi even between cleaning and disinfecting procedures!


BioLogic is an easy, ready-to-use and long-lasting EPA registered surface protectant that kills a huge variety of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi. It does this by creating an invisible, odorless, colorless, people and pet safe microscopic "bed of nails" that punctures cells on contact. The electrostatic action ruptures the cell walls of microbes as they land on the treated surface and kills them instantly. Microbes are killed mechanically rather than chemically, so they cannot build up a resistance to BioLogic. This protection can lasts up to 90 days, depending on the traffic and "touch" volume of the area. The biostatic surface protectant is not compromised no matter how often the surface is wiped down or cleaned. In fact, normal cleaning maximizes the effectiveness by removing the biofilm (dead microbes and dead bacteria etc) that has built up on the surface.


BioLogic ready-to-use is easy to apply. Just spray an even coat on the surfaces you wish to treat and let it dry. It's that simple! Use BioLogic on counters, bed rails and hand rails, telephones, computer keyboards, and any other surface that is likely to become contaminated and act as a source of disease transmission.


BioLogic final July10 1280 from GermLogic on Vimeo.

Sort By:
Page of 1

Kill germs AND odors quickly and safely

This convenient 32 oz. trigger sprayer makes it easy to use Vital Oxide in your home, office, and any place else. Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly, non-toxic EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that destroys odor molecules on contact. Just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to treated articles, and safe around children and pets. Vital Oxide is NSF certified for food contact surfaces (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It even kills MRSA, norovirus, C. diff, and CRE.

Kill germs AND odors quickly and safely

Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly, non-toxic EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that destroys odor molecules on contact. It comes ready to use in this convenient one gallon refill so no mixing is required. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to treated articles, and safe around children and pets. Vital Oxide is NSF certified for food contact surfaces (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It even kills MRSA, norovirus, C. diff, and CRE.

Quickly protect surfaces from germs with BioLogic!


People Safe! Pet Safe! Ready-to-Use! Purchase BioLogic in a convenient 32 oz. trigger sprayer for use throughout your home and offices.


BioLogic is a long-lasting, EPA registered surface protectant that kills a huge variety of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi by creating an invisible, odorless, colorless, people- and pet-safe, microscopic "bed of nails" that punctures cells on contact.

BioLogic 32 oz. Ready-to-Use is easy to apply. Just spray an even coat on the surfaces you wish to treat and let it dry. It's that simple! Use BioLogic on counters, bed rails and hand rails, telephones, computer keyboards, and any other surface that is likely to become contaminated and act as a source of disease transmission.

BioLogic refill for bigger jobs and economical refills


People Safe! Pet Safe! Ready-to-Use!


BioLogic is a long-lasting, EPA registered surface protectant that kills a huge variety of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi by creating an invisible, odorless, colorless, people- and pet-safe, microscopic "bed of nails" that punctures cells on contact. Refill your own trigger sprayer or commercial sprayer/fogger with our economical 1 gallon refill bottle.

BioLogic ready-to-use is easy to apply. Just spray an even coat on the surfaces you wish to treat and let it dry. It's that simple! Use BioLogic on counters, bed rails and hand rails, telephones, computer keyboards, and any other surface that is likely to become contaminated and act as a source of disease transmission.

Kill germs AND odors quickly and safely

Are you a commercial or industrial user who needs a convenient bulk refill size? If so, this economical 2.5 gallon refill might be right for you. Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly, non-toxic EPA registered hospital disinfectant, cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that destroys odor molecules on contact. It comes ready to use, so no mixing is required. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to treated articles, and safe around children and pets. Vital Oxide is NSF certified for food contact surfaces (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It even kills MRSA, norovirus, C. diff, and CRE.

Kill germs AND odors quickly and safely

This convenient 32 oz. trigger sprayer makes it easy to use Vital Oxide in your home, office, and any place else. Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly, non-toxic EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that destroys odor molecules on contact. Just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to treated articles, and safe around children and pets. Vital Oxide is NSF certified for food contact surfaces (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It even kills MRSA, norovirus, C. diff, and CRE.

Kill germs AND odors quickly and safely

Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly, non-toxic EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that destroys odor molecules on contact. It comes ready to use in this convenient one gallon refill so no mixing is required. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to treated articles, and safe around children and pets. Vital Oxide is NSF certified for food contact surfaces (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It even kills MRSA, norovirus, C. diff, and CRE.