Kill germs AND odors quickly and safely
People Safe! Pet Safe! Ready-to-Use!
Vital Oxide works without relying on chlorine or other strong, toxic chemicals. It is colorless, odorless, and so mild you can wash your hands in it. Vital Oxide is safe for hard or soft surfaces and colorfast fabrics. Use it throughout your home, office, hospital, clinic, vehicle, or any other facility where you need to control germs and destroy odors including smoke, pet, food, mildew, bodily waste, and everything in between.
A commercial or industrial user convenient bulk refill size. This economical 2.5 gallon of Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly, non-toxic EPA registered hospital disinfectant, cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that destroys odor molecules on contact. It comes ready-to-use, so no mixing is required. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to treated articles, and safe around children and pets. Vital Oxide is NSF certified for food contact surfaces (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It even kills MRSA, norovirus, and CRE.
We also accept bulk orders. Call (210) 822-2988 for special pricing and availability.