Home > Hand Sanitizers, Hand Soap & Disinfectants > Safe Disinfectants > Vital Oxide

Vital Oxide Page

Eco-Friendly! Kid Safe! Pet Safe!

Kills 99.999% of all bacteria and viruses and destroys odors on contact.


Vital Oxide is an exciting new disinfectant and deodorizer! It's safe for people, animals, and virtually any surface and fabric. Use Vital Oxide to sanitize and deodorize counter tops, cutting boards, pet beds, trash cans, carpets, bathrooms, and every place else!

One Product, 6 Solutions

Vital Oxide is your go to source for sanitizing and odor control:

  1. EPA-registered disinfectant that kills 99.999% of E. coli, MRSA, norovirus, salmonella, listeria, and much, much more.
  2. Food Contact Sanitizer – No rinse required, NSF registered (D2) sanitizer
  3. Mold and Mildew Killer – Kills and prevents spores for up to 7 months.
  4. Allergen Eliminator – Proven to be effective on neutralizing pet dander, dust mite, and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on bedding and sleeping areas.
  5. Odor Eliminator – Destroy virtually any odor on contact, including smoke, trash, cooking, pet, urine, feces, and many more without leaving a scent of its own.
  6. Carpet Sanitizer – Dilute 5:1 to sanitize and deodorize synthetic rugs and carpets. Approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute.

Use Vital Oxide everywhere that you really want to be sure is clean.

Sort By:
Page of 1

Kill germs AND odors quickly and safely

This convenient 32 oz. trigger sprayer makes it easy to use Vital Oxide in your home, office, and any place else. Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly, non-toxic EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that destroys odor molecules on contact. Just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to treated articles, and safe around children and pets. Vital Oxide is NSF certified for food contact surfaces (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It even kills MRSA, norovirus, C. diff, and CRE.

Kill germs AND odors quickly and safely

Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly, non-toxic EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that destroys odor molecules on contact. It comes ready to use in this convenient one gallon refill so no mixing is required. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to treated articles, and safe around children and pets. Vital Oxide is NSF certified for food contact surfaces (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It even kills MRSA, norovirus, C. diff, and CRE.

Kill germs AND odors quickly and safely

Are you a commercial or industrial user who needs a convenient bulk refill size? If so, this economical 2.5 gallon refill might be right for you. Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly, non-toxic EPA registered hospital disinfectant, cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that destroys odor molecules on contact. It comes ready to use, so no mixing is required. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to treated articles, and safe around children and pets. Vital Oxide is NSF certified for food contact surfaces (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It even kills MRSA, norovirus, C. diff, and CRE.

Kill germs AND odors quickly and safely

This convenient 32 oz. trigger sprayer makes it easy to use Vital Oxide in your home, office, and any place else. Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly, non-toxic EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that destroys odor molecules on contact. Just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to treated articles, and safe around children and pets. Vital Oxide is NSF certified for food contact surfaces (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It even kills MRSA, norovirus, C. diff, and CRE.

Kill germs AND odors quickly and safely

Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly, non-toxic EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that destroys odor molecules on contact. It comes ready to use in this convenient one gallon refill so no mixing is required. Vital Oxide is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to treated articles, and safe around children and pets. Vital Oxide is NSF certified for food contact surfaces (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It even kills MRSA, norovirus, C. diff, and CRE.